378 acres Nottoway County, VA

I think I may just try to lease in OH (possibly KY or MO) and just hunt for 2-3 weeks every year. I should probably just do an outfiitter hunt every year but I'm not so sure about that. If you can't tell, next is completely up in the air...

Best of luck with the sale.......come buy the neighbors land in Ohio, they are not selling.....but you never know! Hah!

I wish you would buy the mansion and 80ish acres across the road from me. We could be neighbors and work together..

It used to be listed on Whitetail Properties but isn't anymore. But, I would bet it is still for sale. Don't remember the price but seems like around 450 K. Huge mansion with the best of the best of amenities.

I wish you would buy the mansion and 80ish acres across the road from me. We could be neighbors and work together..

It used to be listed on Whitetail Properties but isn't anymore. But, I would bet it is still for sale. Don't remember the price but seems like around 450 K. Huge mansion with the best of the best of amenities.
Maybe if it was only the 80 acres without the mansion...

Maybe if it was only the 80 acres without the mansion...

That's EXACTLY the description of my neighbors place ;-)

Again, best of luck......on a side note, I didn't realize you owned that much....chunks that big are RARE in Ohio.

That's EXACTLY the description of my neighbors place ;-)

Again, best of luck......on a side note, I didn't realize you owned that much....chunks that big are RARE in Ohio.

That 80 is probably priced higher than my 378 though!

Haha.....in some places in Ohio, for sure....most land in SE Ohio is closer to 3k/ac (give or take). Stay away from ag areas is key.

That's an awesome property, it looks like a lot of work has been done for wildlife plots. Is there a house on the property?

That's an awesome property, it looks like a lot of work has been done for wildlife plots. Is there a house on the property?

No house, no structures at all.

Yeah, you are very close to me at White Oak...

If I'm looking at the right location, it looks like a building, orange tractor and a vehicle on the road in. How close is power?

That's a camper. Power is up the easement at the last barn before you get to my property.

i know where a nice farm is. 240 acres of very nice timber with some open creek bottom, very nice metal building , and hunting lodge. Asking $400K but I've looked at the timber and think it has $250-$300K in select cut timber . It's in a prime big deer area about 10 minutes from my place.

I would put you up for some bow hunts or late muzzle loader if you ever wanted to.

i know where a nice farm is. 240 acres of very nice timber with some open creek bottom, very nice metal building , and hunting lodge. Asking $400K but I've looked at the timber and think it has $250-$300K in select cut timber . It's in a prime big deer area about 10 minutes from my place.

I would put you up for some bow hunts or late muzzle loader if you ever wanted to.

I think if I decide to buy in KY it would have to be the eastern side just to lessen the drive. I appreciate the offer to hunt! I love seeing new places...

Just saw this thread Gator. Hoping you get a quick sale and wishing you the best in whatever direction you decide to go. You'd make a great neighbor down here!

Back