What podcasts are you listening too?

Just trying to find some other ones? ITI am interested mostly in plotting and habitat work more so they just hunting deer. So deer University, chasing giants, hunting land, land and legacy, fist full of dirt, anything I can find with Dr Craig Harper on it. just to name some. Go!

Not exactly habitat related, but The MeatEater podcast is an excellent listen by Steve Rinella. I think we can all get on board with what he is doing.

1) Wired to Hunt - Mark Kenyon. Probably best overall one lot of good guests, talk habitat, strategy, food plots, public land.
2) Drop Tine Podcast - Regen Agriculture mostly, wish he put out more content as guy has changed way i think about food plots
3) Deer University - Actual research behind whitetails from Miss. St. University.

1. Meateater
2. Cal's week in review
3. Fist full of dirt
4. Land and Legacy
5. Wired to hunt
6. Hunt talk
7. Joe Rogan
8. Hunting Collective

Top two I usually hit every week. The others I pick and choose. I drive 45 min each way so helps pass the time.

Just trying to find some other ones? ITI am interested mostly in plotting and habitat work more so they just hunting deer. So deer University, chasing giants, hunting land, land and legacy, fist full of dirt, anything I can find with Dr Craig Harper on it. just to name some. Go!
You pretty much hit my list right there.

Thanks for starting this thread. I have been looking for some new ones myself and this is a help.

Habitat-wise:

The regenerative agriculture podcast
Cover crop strategies
No-till farmer podcast
Deer University

And some science stuff too.

Back