What is it?

Doe Shooter

This might be the wrong place to put this .What are the white things. It's a neck my sister cooked. I usually just trim what I can from the neck for sausage. It looks way too uniform to not be some natural part. It was from young healthy deer. This is a new one on me.
IMAG3139001.jpg

I recall seeing those same things all the time. Since we have veterinarians on here @cutman I'm not qualified to comment on anatomical parts, but it looks like lymph nodes to me. Lymph nodes are a mammals internal fluid circulation system filters, which combat disease. There's also hemal nodes, which look similar but are flatter and dark colored, harmless as well.

I recall seeing those same things all the time. Since we have veterinarians on here @cutman I'm not qualified to comment on anatomical parts, but it looks like lymph nodes to me. Lymph nodes are a mammals internal fluid circulation system filters, which combat disease. There's also hemal nodes, which look similar but are flatter and dark colored, harmless as well.
Thank you. The fact you have also seen them is
reassuring. Again ,thanks

Back