what happened to FISH

Only "fish" I am aware of is "MNFish" and he is on another forum... One of the admins might be able to do some deeper digging, but a member search shows no results for "Fish" here.

Wonder what happened to him. He is another good fruit tree man. Very helpful to me. He sent me some wood from several of his crabapple trees a couple of years ago and they are doing well on my farm now.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

J-Bird

Yes Fish is on here. When you do the member search you have to enter fish with a blank space after the h

He is from Southern Indiana and has made plenty of good posts on this forum when he logs on.

I went to search after the OP on this thread and missing him on a retrieve until I added the space after the h.

On a Side-Note, after reading this OP I went looking to see the last GraceNmercy was on here. I sent him a text message. He is from Houston, TX. We became friends on the old QDMA Forum.

Reach out to your forum friends you haven't heard from in some time. Jack Yoder and I communicated in the last 4 or 5 days - one of our friends from old QDMA. GraceNmercy is a great backyard grow them in tubes kind of guy. He also is big in the turkey federation with youth hunters.

The strength of our forum is our participants.

Wayne

Last edited:
J-Bird

Yes Fish is on here. When you do the member search you have to enter fish with a blank space after the h

He is from Southern Indiana and has made plenty of good posts on this forum when he logs on.

I went to search after the OP on this thread and missing him on a retrieve until I added the space after the h.

On a Side-Note, after reading this OP I went looking to see the last GraceNmercy was on here. I sent him a text message. He is from Houston, TX. We became friends on the old QDMA Forum.

Reach out to your forum friends you haven't heard from in some time. Jack Yoder and I communicated in the last 4 or 5 days - one of our friends from old QDMA. GraceNmercy is a great backyard grow them in tubes kind of guy. He also is big in the turkey federation with youth hunters.

Wayne

Good post Wayne. I'm going to send Fish a PM. Some folks have it set up to get an email when they get a PM. Maybe he is one.

Jack Yoder hangs out at Habitat Talk

i learned all my chestnut growing strategy from him,Wayne , and Matt Patterson(MattPatt....havent seen him in a while either!)

bill

J-Bird

Wayne
That would explain why I didn't find him in the search...thanks Wayne. I thought the "fish" name sounded familiar, but like I said I follow a few forums and I tend to forget who is where... I tend to not be loyal to a particular forum as I'll take good advice where ever I can find it...it's a shame we are scattered like we are, but at least we have these places to share and learn from one another!

Back