want to purchase a trail camera on blazevideo

youngleon

Want to buy a trail camera. and have search on google. found a brand Blazevideo and read the reviews sounds good. has anyone purchased on blazevideo? about the model A323. I want a game cam that can also record audio.

Want to buy a trail camera. and have search on google. found a brand Blazevideo and read the reviews sounds good. has anyone purchased on blazevideo? about the model A323. I want a game cam that can also record audio.
If you want a good trail camera in that $70-$100 price range that will probably be reliable for a long time my top choices would be Browning or Bushnell, Steathcam, Moultrie, in that order. Those oddball names in trail cameras often work for a short time then conk out.

I also run 2 Brownings...and I know one records sound... I am not sure if my exodus cams do or not... In either case...not so sure you really need sound unless you plan on using the videos to be spliced into other videos or the like. Typically the only sound mine will pick up is the rustling of the leaves.... or the sniffing sound of a deer smelling the cam. $100 or less cams tend to last a year maybe 2 at best and then are tossed. My Brownings run roughly $150 and have lasted years and my Exodus are a little more than that, but they come with a 5 year warranty and have run very well for me also.

Browning or Bushnell. Brownings seem to last longer, Bushnells seem to have slightly better pics. Either has excellent battery life.

Back