Van Brunt Seeder

BigMike

Picked this up today. Anyone know where is can get parts? Need some odds and ends. Its a Model FB-A 11X7.Van Brunt.jpg

I have a couple somewhat like that and was able to get the reproduction handbooks off ebay,JD dealer had some parts that I needed

I've recently moved its twin out of my barn to my B-I-L's farm. These old drills are the best for planting hayfields and cereal grain- soybeans, not so much. They do require plenty of tillage beforehand to do a good job.

Be sure and post your progress with the refurb of the planter. Can't wait to see how that thing works out for you.

Be sure and post your progress with the refurb of the planter. Can't wait to see how that thing works out for you.
The refurb will be limited to getting it operational and converting it to 3PT hitch. My place is very limited to turning around so i'll need to lift it.

I have one just alittle bit newer than that one and I use it in my lighter soil like a no till.It has a 2 inch ball hitch.I bought alittle bigger one last year that I think would be reall easy to split in half as it has separate controls and would just be moving a wheel and adding 2 spindles then I would have two 5 footers

Back