Under $60.....

I'm on some Facebook groups seeing people ask about the cheaper trail cameras. I went out and got 6 that were all under 60 buck to just play with. I put some of the pictures together and made a little video.

I wouldn't own a Wildgame Innovations cam if they were giving them away. They make great pictures, but quit working about 1 year and 1 day into owning them. Warranty runs out after 1 year. Plus, "Big Bill" let the hunting show get to his head and decided to kill something illegally and cover it up. The Primos cams are really good for the money.

Not under $60 but you can get the old model Bushnell trophy cams off of eBay new for about $90 and I have been running them for 3 years and still going great. Flash is really good, so is trigger speed, and battery life.

Ive just settled on 1-2 year cams. Seems that anything i spend much $ on suffers the same fate. Frustrating.

I wouldn't own a Wildgame Innovations cam if they were giving them away. They make great pictures, but quit working about 1 year and 1 day into owning them. Warranty runs out after 1 year. Plus, "Big Bill" let the hunting show get to his head and decided to kill something illegally and cover it up. The Primos cams are really good for the money.

The bresser camera has really impressed me. I had a bear bite it, and still taking great pictures.

Saw some cheapos at Dicks Sporting recently. Wondered if they were any good

Actually go read the reviews. The Bresser camera was 30 bucks with a 32gb card, but had bad reviews. I read thru them, and many were about it only takes pictures, it takes a micro sd card not a sd card. I did break the little plastic clip that straps it to the tree, but I've done that to a few of my cameras.

RE: your under $60 search. Dick's and others have the Primos at $30 after a $30 mail in rebate. Also, Moultrie's Premise Trace Pro is available on eBay for $49.95 with free shipping. Neither have all the bells and whistles, but they fit your criteria and give pretty good pics. Professional land management rigs? No, but for general monitor your shooting spots or counting eyeballs they do just fine.

Back