trail cam trade in

buckdeer1

I heard that Dicks did a tradin program,has anyone heard when they do this.I have a couple busnells that I am so sick of empty cards and tracks all over in front of.I have sent them back 2 times and all they tell me is you have to use lithiums and have dedicated cards that are for that camera only.I can buy a 69.00 moultrie and get pictures every time I pull a card.They are 2 years old and been sent back twice.Going to Moultrie and not looking back

Yes.i traded an old camera leaking battery acid in for a Bushnell E3, net $70.

I have 2 E2s and one E3 and use Amazon batteries and random cards. Works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think you should be able to but it's like mine shut off and it doesn't matter if I use lithiums or rechargables,you just don't know when it will work

I been looking at the bushnell E2 and E3s is one better than the other.
What does Dicks give for trade ins

I will take the loss if they have a moultrie,I have 4 of them to trade,2 that were in flood and 2 that they say nothing wrong with

Bass Pro is doing a trade in program for their Fall Classic. Cameras have to work, but I think they give up to $50 towards a new camera, no matter the brand. I'm planning to trade a couple of my old ones in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend the extra couple bucks and get you an Exodus and don't worry about having to trade in bad cameras. If it breaks send it back to Exodus and get a new one.

I bought 4 browning ranger ops last year and only 1 still works. I traded for a Bushnell E3 last August at Dick's and it is working great. I went Sunday after church to Dick's to trade another old camera and all they had that was Bushnell was an E3 someone had bought and then brought back to upgrade a day later. The box was opened but the only thing missing was the plastic covering on the package. I bought batteries in the store and fired it up at the counter and all seems good. They ended up selling it to us for $50...I set it up yesterday so we will see...

Back