"The Cabin"

I need to figure out what to plant that will keep these deer eating her during the winter. with such a small area I'm limited to what will last

Thanks for posting. The winter can be so beautiful and stark at the same time. Our deer are mostly digging for rutabagas now. We also still have a fair amount of standing corn. Late season, they were regularly digging for LC grain and clover/chicory. I've noticed a big uptake in evidence of natural browse consumption the last few weeks as well. It takes real effort to keep deer fed year round. I think natural browse is most important followed by adequate plot acreage. If I was limited in acreage, I'd focus on the LC rotation to optimize food.

Beautiful snow pictures. Amazing how much yall can tell from tracks in the snow. We have to depend on mud for that!
And you answered the question to "How many pictures can you include in one post" = as many as you want to

Beautiful snow pictures. Amazing how much yall can tell from tracks in the snow. We have to depend on mud for that!
And you answered the question to "How many pictures can you include in one post" = as many as you want to
We have to depend on dust for tracks :(

10 pictures is pretty safe for a post...

I believe you're allowed 1000 characters in a post which includes the photo bucket link's
I don't use photobucket.

I either imbed pictures directly from my computer or add pictures via tap a talk. I have been able to imbed 10 photo's both ways but that seems to be the limit...

Just got my next project

8d43b7e5d4d9d4d9b4152bb75b0fc11b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back