Testing

Native Hunter

Test

wNH3xBx.jpg

Last edited:
The reason I'm doing this is that it appears my Imgur Photo hosting that I normally use has quit working. The pics above were posted directly from the computer without using a photo hosting site. Crazy how things just go haywire all of a sudden. Never had a problem before.

Looking back at some old threads where Imgur was used, the pics have the red X through them. I much prefer being able to post directly, but it would be nice to see some of the old pics posted.
Years ago, I used Photobucket. They changed their policies and decided to charge folks for use. If you didn't have a paid account, they Xed out your picture on sites that linked to it. I don't know if this is the case with Imgur or not, but that is how photobucket did it.

At any rate, I got tired of posting pictures and then having them suddenly disappear. I eventually wrote my own private picture server so I don't have to worry about that. When the forum was updated here to a service, I could no longer link pictures using the normal process with the picture icon. It turned out I had to use BB Code with "OPEN BRACKET" IMG "CLOSE BRACKET" before the link and "OPEN BRACKET SLASH" "CLOSE BRACKET" after the link.

This is working for me but I doubt it applies to the imgur case.

Years ago, I used Photobucket. They changed their policies and decided to charge folks for use. If you didn't have a paid account, they Xed out your picture on sites that linked to it. I don't know if this is the case with Imgur or not, but that is how photobucket did it.

At any rate, I got tired of posting pictures and then having them suddenly disappear. I eventually wrote my own private picture server so I don't have to worry about that. When the forum was updated here to a service, I could no longer link pictures using the normal process with the picture icon. It turned out I had to use BB Code with "OPEN BRACKET" IMG "CLOSE BRACKET" before the link and "OPEN BRACKET SLASH" "CLOSE BRACKET" after the link.

This is working for me but I doubt it applies to the imgur case.
I can get the images to show if I inspect the element on the page and take out the proxy url and BB code, and edit the html to use the direct imgur link.

The reason I'm doing this is that it appears my Imgur Photo hosting that I normally use has quit working. The pics above were posted directly from the computer without using a photo hosting site. Crazy how things just go haywire all of a sudden. Never had a problem before.
The last time my laptop did an update it jacked with the way my SD cards load to the computer. If I have said it once I have said it a million times quit jacking with technology, unless it is somehow broken.

IMG_3678.jpeg
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" title="Drone Flies Deer To Butcher" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back