Sweet Deal on Trail Cams

Deadeye

I have found a Sweet Deal at Sam's Club on Stealth Cams. Not their Top of the Line, but 14 MP, 60 ft Night Flash and Decent Settings.

They are selling for $99.00 for a Set of Two in Green or Camo and Include a Card Reader.

I have bought 4 sets after trying out one first. So far I am happy with the pics they are taking and for the Price just hard to beat.

Some random Pics.

eb64a81f7383f31bb3ee84caf3922432.jpg

5c76dd131fc496cb1afa4cc8659019a5.jpg

46bd66d3df1add55fd86680b871148d4.jpg

ffef013676fe2c69aa7d873b354f9c6d.jpg

31a742e23b96e4554efa293ede65bd3f.jpg

174aa55ffc067cde20284de88172db20.jpg

Hard to beat for that price.

Deadeye, Thanks for posting. I'm curious as to what the model number is?

CS, I looked for the Paper that came with them but I must not of kept any. They were really easy to set up.

Next time I’m at the property I’ll look for a model number on them.

i've got the same set. had one start taking non stop pictures filling a card up once a week and now the other has started doing the same. flash has never been greatest on one either. i've emailed stealth and they gave me some instructions on how to reset just havent had time to do it yet.

i've got the same set. had one start taking non stop pictures filling a card up once a week and now the other has started doing the same. flash has never been greatest on one either. i've emailed stealth and they gave me some instructions on how to reset just havent had time to do it yet.

Well if it works let me know. I have 1 that seems to take a lot of pics with nothing in them. I thought it was the bushes next to the trail setting it off.

All the others have been good.

Well if it works let me know. I have 1 that seems to take a lot of pics with nothing in them. I thought it was the bushes next to the trail setting it off.

All the others have been good.

finally got around to doing what they recommended. looks like it may have helped one, giving the other one a test run this week.

The standard trouble shooting for our cameras, make sure your only using Energizer or Duracell batteries as well as A full size SanDisk or PNY SD Cards.You may even want to consider lithium they provide much better results as well.And just make sure you’re only viewing the photos in the computer or our Card reader.If this doesn’t work the next step would be this reset procedure.You should be able to take and power the camera off, take out all the batteries and the SD Card as well.Then with everything out of the unit you’ll put the camera into custom, on, PIR, or Manual position (without batteries and without an SD Card) for 25-30 Min.That will drain all the residual energy off the unit and reset the software, or in other word, Force a Hard ResetThen you will want to do a full format to your SD card using a computer or laptop, make sure when you’re in the format menu that you uncheck the quick format option before clicking start on the format.If this process here did not work to resolve the issue the next step would be warranty exchange if you have the proof of purchase and it’s within a year. Thank you for taking the time to write! Please, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Here at Stealth Cam, we strive to provide quality products. As a valued customer, we appreciate your business and would like to help resolve your issue. Please call 877-269-8490 Mon-Fri 8a-5p CST if problems persist.

I bought a couple from Dicks sporting goods online for 28.00 each they seem ok for day pics would be ok on a feeder they are primos,Was going to upload picture but it doesn't seem to be working tonight

The standard trouble shooting for our cameras, make sure your only using Energizer or Duracell batteries as well as A full size SanDisk or PNY SD Cards.You may even want to consider lithium they provide much better results as well.And just make sure you’re only viewing the photos in the computer or our Card reader.If this doesn’t work the next step would be this reset procedure.You should be able to take and power the camera off, take out all the batteries and the SD Card as well.Then with everything out of the unit you’ll put the camera into custom, on, PIR, or Manual position (without batteries and without an SD Card) for 25-30 Min.That will drain all the residual energy off the unit and reset the software, or in other word, Force a Hard ResetThen you will want to do a full format to your SD card using a computer or laptop, make sure when you’re in the format menu that you uncheck the quick format option before clicking start on the format.If this process here did not work to resolve the issue the next step would be warranty exchange if you have the proof of purchase and it’s within a year. Thank you for taking the time to write! Please, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Here at Stealth Cam, we strive to provide quality products. As a valued customer, we appreciate your business and would like to help resolve your issue. Please call 877-269-8490 Mon-Fri 8a-5p CST if problems persist.
Thanks for the Info.

Back