Well, here's my quandary: I frost seeded about 18 acres of switchgrass this February, but due to wet weather, I was unable to get the LC recommended gly/atrazine combo but down before the switch started to emerge in late April early May, so following advice that I got from several sources, I,decided to hold off until the switch got a little bigger, and hit it with 2-4d this summer. Throw in more wet weather, and now I have some weeds hitting the 4-foot mark. How effective will the 2-4d be on bigger, more robust weeds? It's mostly giant ragweed, mares tail and common ragweed. Should I consider mowing it first, considering that I'm currently without a tractor of my own, and will have to hire it done?