Snow at the beach!

weekender21

Just in time for my youngest daughters birthday!

5e103419e43965e3ffdd9fa47972ac80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorothy you ain't in Hawaii no mo! Thats crazy. Great looking family. We finally melted off month worth of snow, played golf Tues, got 7 inches last night to start all over. I like snow but...

Dorothy you ain't in Hawaii no mo! Thats crazy. Great looking family. We finally melted off month worth of snow, played golf Tues, got 7 inches last night to start all over. I like snow but...

Looks like another round of snow this weekend for the mountains, been a pretty wet winter so far.

It has been a crazy weather year. I was out in the back yesterday and my two plum trees have already begun putting out leaves. I've never seen them this early. Now they are calling for night temps in the low 20's this week.

Just missed snow in VA this weekend. It’s 38F and rain, oh goody.

I keep putting off habitat trips to western NC. It’s been snowing/raining non stop since January.

Just missed snow in VA this weekend. It’s 38F and rain, oh goody.

I keep putting off habitat trips to western NC. It’s been snowing/raining non stop since January.

We got about 6” snow Thursday night into Friday morning and now it’s 30 degrees with mixed precipitation. Luckily it’s melting more than freezing over at this point

The high here in East Texas on Monday is gonna be in the single digits. That’s terribly cold for us. On top of that a smattering of ice and 4-6 inches of snow is forecast. My generator is full of gas but I hope I don’t need it. :(

Back