SCOTUS ruling

NY suffers from the syndrome of WHEN BIG CITY PROBLEMS ARE MADE TO BE EVERYBODY'S PROBLEMS
Making every big city their own state might make things a lot clearer in a lot of ways, including which areas pay revenue and which areas soak up revenue, and which areas would rather have crime than law and order.

So did y’all see what the DOJ said about this? Said they disagree with it. Talk about insurrection. I’m up to 10k 5.56. Hope y’all are too.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

It means that New York and several other states cannot make the second means test for the second amendment. In other words New York and 5 other states are “May Issue” and the others are “Shall Issue”. New York cannot deny a qualified person from “bearing arms” which means if you pass the background checks some other states use for carry issue then those 6 states can’t make additional “means” test and must issue a concealed carry permit.

Here in Oklahoma we can carry “open” at will and concealed with a concealed carry permit which means I can carry my handgun right on my belt out in the open with no restriction other than whether a business, school, or Government building does not allow it. I sometimes carry open but usually just carry concealed...Contrary to popular leftist belief it’s not the “Wild West” out here...

Ao because I got my NJ permit I applied and received my PA permit in about 6 minutes. What a difference. NJs permit is now wall art however due to the new law passed. Unbelievable. And since I'm a landowner in NY I am eligible for a permit however I need 5 character references that live in NY which I don't know 5 friends that live in NY. It's like pulling teeth without novacain living in these blue states

Ao because I got my NJ permit I applied and received my PA permit in about 6 minutes. What a difference. NJs permit is now wall art however due to the new law passed. Unbelievable. And since I'm a landowner in NY I am eligible for a permit however I need 5 character references that live in NY which I don't know 5 friends that live in NY. It's like pulling teeth without novacain living in these blue states

I was just thinking today what an accident it is where we are born. It could be worse, you could have been born in Portland, Oregon. Hell, we both could have. :eek:

Back