Plastic gear tub suggestions?

The lid cracked on my gear box. I have never really liked how it sealed so I am looking for your recommendations. I use the tubs to transport my hunting gear and clothes. What plastic tubs do you recommend for a durable replacement that will keep my gear from absorbing smells in the vehicle/garage?
Thank you

I have a couple of the wheeled plano boxes. One with a hinged lid, one without. The non hinged version has a gasket but is a pain to keep closed. I haven't seen the hinged version in the store the last couple of times I checked.

I bought mine at Wallyworld. It's just a plain black tub with latches on each end and an O ring gasket. But, that was several years ago and likely they don't have them anymore.

2edd1199-2b75-4573-8b63-ef277394d329_1.43e1687225fc95c948745a6c3f07fd2b.jpeg
15 gallon tote at Sam's Club for $7.95. These are tough and durable and stackable. Plus they are the perfect size to strap on the back of an atv. Way cheaper than namebrand. Not totally airtight, that's what garbage bags are for. I like clear garbage bags because it's easier to find the item I'm looking for without digging through a dark bag.

View attachment 14347
15 gallon tote at Sam's Club for $7.95. These are tough and durable and stackable. Plus they are the perfect size to strap on the back of an atv. Way cheaper than namebrand. Not totally airtight, that's what garbage bags are for. I like clear garbage bags because it's easier to find the item I'm looking for without digging through a dark bag.

Never bought them at Sams but I use the same black and yellow stackable totes. I like the 27 gallon size, Lowe’s carries them. Most others are crap in my opinion. These are fairly rigid compared to most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been really happy with the iris/ziplock clear 60qt weather shield totes.

IMG_1800.JPG

I can see what’s in each one and they have a gasket to help keep scent out.

Target has a clear box with gasket lid. Several sizes. I have had good luck with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back