Other Forum is now offline

buckvelvet

The forum ya'll left, well its now completely 100% off line. I hope that organization implodes on itself.

Just went to grab a few pics off an old thread, got a page full of jibberish. Just remembered I still have a sticker to scrap off the box on my ATV.

What makes me sick is some forum members devoted thousands of hours creating threads for others to learn from. Others had threads that acted as their journal through the year.

Now that's all gone in a blink of an eye.....QDMA can pound sand

I figured so much, there has been an uptick in questions on the foodplot page in the last day or so(good thing). I really love this new forum, functionality and the group of members. I have not witnessed any posts going out of control, even with different opions everything has stayed positive.

What makes me sick is some forum members devoted thousands of hours creating threads for others to learn from. Others had threads that acted as their journal through the year.

Now that's all gone in a blink of an eye.....QDMA can pound sand

If you can find you own content via archive.org feel free to post it here.

To assure folks this isn't going anywhere I'll work with Cutman to make sure that he receives (regular) backups of the site. Not saying I'm planning on jetting, but if I get hit by a car tomorrow....I can't promise that things won't go to hell :)

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...good riddance

1E3AE7DC-7FE6-4E9E-867C-DD523FDD5790.jpg

Just went to grab a few pics off an old thread, got a page full of jibberish. Just remembered I still have a sticker to scrap off the box on my ATV.

Me too. I took the one off my truck window. My buggy is in for a tune up before hunting season. I'll get that off as soon as she's back.

Back