Nice to see this guy again this year

What a great deer to capture on film. Can you hunt that deer? How much pressure will be put on that buck?

Sure would make a great season to be chasing a great deer like that. Good luck. Looking forward to the updates.

What a great deer to capture on film. Can you hunt that deer? How much pressure will be put on that buck?

Sure would make a great season to be chasing a great deer like that. Good luck. Looking forward to the updates.
Sorry for the delay Wbpdeer. Yes we know this deer so well, I have both of his sheds from last year, and thousands of video and photo 's of him the last few year's, He blessed us all with shot's last year, He was not on our hit list LOl that and by the 3rd week of Oct he had already busted of his G2 and G3 on his right side, He was lacking in mass also and his g4s were to short for our 10 pt shooter rule's, We hunt our own farm and lease a 150 tract that butts up to our farm- 3 hunter's only - Me My husband and a dear buddy from Michigan and we do not gun hunt our properties, Liking it this year that Il finally passed the law that bowhunter's that are Private land owners can now hunt their own land during Il shotgun season's,

BowGal55

Let me guess - he is on the current hit list for 2016.:)

Glad to hear Illinois rewarded land owners in gun season. Hope that stud is a bow kill.

Back