New member here, former QDMA member

pinetag

So I only posted a few times on the old QDMA site but I loved reading all the info. I've been busy and just got around to checking after a few months away and saw the site was gone. In recognizing some of the same user names, I'm glad I found y'all again! Look forward to growing my knowledge since purchasing some property is getting ever closer in my future. What happened over there BTW?

Welcome to the forum - glad you could find us!

Seems QDMA wanted to control the message and the forum was not the way to control the QDMA message. Hard to sell BOB seed when everyone on the forum is telling you to just go to the CO-OP and buy just the seed you need by the pound or by the 50. They also couldn't figure out how to make the forum into a cash cow so it was cut from the herd...

Lots of the same gang from over there are now over here. Most kept the same "handle". Some migrated to Habitat-talk as well......if your looking for someone in particular you may want to look there as well. QDMA will surely move on without us.....many of us have moved on without them!

Thanks! Are you the same Kubota from the old site? I saw TripleC and dogdoc in a couple of threads on here.
Yep same old Kubota from the QDMA site - just threw the Okie on so everybody new the state I am in at a glance :)

Yep same old Kubota from the QDMA site - just threw the Okie on so everybody new the state I am in at a glance :)
Good deal! I see you're a mod on this site huh! Y'all have done an excellent job getting it up and running. I hope it takes off and does well as a reward for all your efforts.

Good deal! I see you're a mod on this site huh! Y'all have done an excellent job getting it up and running. I hope it takes off and does well as a reward for all your efforts.
Was asked to be one so I figured "why not"...

cutman got it all set up through a friend of his that go's by alnipper49 and it is an easy forum to moderate because we have a great group of members that participate here with a broad knowledge base.

On average we gain a couple members a day so we are still growing!

Last edited:
Thanks to cutman and alnipper! I hope to be able to provide some more insight in the near future instead of just cherry picking off everyone else. LOL

Welcome. Please feel free to post any questions, even if you think they are really basic. We encourage that here.

Welcome, pinetag. We are all glad to have a new home, and the only thing I have wished from the qdma forum has been some content. They left it open for awhile but the BOOM, it was gone. Lot of folks summarized some ongoing threads from old, and it was good to "catch up" again in cliff note fashion.

Glad you're here pinetag! It's like the old site never existed. Let's keep spreading the word and continue to grow this site.

Hey guys! I just started looking through some of the familiar threads in the property tours section. Good to be catching up.

Back