Need deer blind windows

BC Buck

Getting ready to start on new deer blind build. Trying to decide between deer view and Shadow hunter. I want something that will not leak rain. Anyone have experience with ether.

Shadow hunter has black plastic cover to protect window and black out openings not in use. I dont know how rain and bug proof they are. size is 8"x24" at $48 each.

Deer view deluxe look like they would be moisture and bug proof. Like the gray tint and 12'x24" sells for $56.

Getting ready to start on new deer blind build. Trying to decide between deer view and Shadow hunter. I want something that will not leak rain. Anyone have experience with ether.

Shadow hunter has black plastic cover to protect window and black out openings not in use. I dont know how rain and bug proof they are. size is 8"x24" at $48 each.

Deer view deluxe look like they would be moisture and bug proof. Like the gray tint and 12'x24" sells for $56.
I have Deer view and they are water tight with no leaks. I like them.

Never tried the deer view. But used the shadow hunter. Not a big fan.... I won't use them again.

Swat1018---Never tried the deer view. But used the shadow hunter. Not a big fan.... I won't use them again.

What didn't you like about them.

They are a little complicated to mount, but not horrible. The way the tall bow windows slide, side-to-side, leaves the long edge not in a track or anything. With a strong wind the plexi-glass bows and lets wind/cold in. Not a very scent free system. The outside black plastic covers that drop down are hard to open and close without making noise, at least for mine. Also, the plexi-glass type material scratches pretty easy. Mine has some scratches from sliding back and forth against the OSB my blind walls are made of and are only in their 3-4 year.

I have the Deer view windows also and they are air tight and waterproof. The only thing I don't like about them is they are not dark enough. They are nowhere as dark as the pictures appear to be. Either you will have to tint them more or put black curtains on the ones your not going to normally use. I used curtains on two of my four windows and that changed everything.

Back