Mini Brillion Cultipacker $275

Tap

3 Foot wheel spread, 4 foot wide overall.
14" wheels.
Excellent condition. Very solid and tight.
I bought 2 of these (used) several years ago for $575 for the pair. My buddy took one of them and I have this one that I don't use. I have a 9 foot cultimulcher that does what I need so I want sell this one to free-up some barn space. I've only used it for a few hours since I bought it...it's in the same condition as when I bought it from someone on the old forum.
Located in S.W. Pa., but I'm driving to Eastern Iowa next month...could possibly meet somewhere along the way.
I'll post pics in a few minutes.

Always barn kept. Has never been left outside.
8e13fd3890db1848ef3951718de7d1cd.jpg
194b8720f3def37263d71c203e4a3460.jpg
63288bbe1ac9ad4a3d0ef2eebdefaa20.jpg
3e1c2ccbd2f617b706f4b12ff1619bed.jpg
d35e44afb3804d301ea6b2fadc49c9a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very good price and someone who will be using ATV will appreciate. I fabricated mine myself. This will be ideal for someone on the cheap plotting. A cultipacker is better than a chain drag anytime. If I were in need I would pick this up myself.

Very good price and someone who will be using ATV will appreciate. I fabricated mine myself. This will be ideal for someone on the cheap plotting. A cultipacker is better than a chain drag anytime. If I were in need I would pick this up myself.
I also advertised elsewhere. In an hour, I got an offer higher than my firm price. Should be sold tomorrow.

That's because most that size go for $400 + at least around here
(wi)

nice unit new owner will love it

nice unit new owner will love it

Except for backing it up. Short tow bar made it extremely difficult to back it with a larger tractor, especially in tight spaces. Definitely a tool for using with quads. Once it gets off-angle, it will jackknife quickly.
I was gonna either sell it or extend the tow bar if I kept it and I'm sure that would easily fix the problem. But since I very seldom used it, I decided to sell it.
I actually got $5 more than I paid for it ~8 years ago, so I'm happy and apparently I sold it for a low price so I hope he's happy, too.

You could have used the lift. All you had to do was use a chain and hook them up to the lift so you could back it up. I have done that with tow behind stuff before and it worked good.

You could have used the lift. All you had to do was use a chain and hook them up to the lift so you could back it up. I have done that with tow behind stuff before and it worked good.
Thanks for the tip.

Back