Mesh fence for screening

pinetag

One of the things I'm focusing on for next season is better screening for my access trails. So far I have planted some norway spruce in the high spots and willow, and bald cypress for the low lying spots. Obviously that is more for long term screening and I need something for the short term. I have done some hinge cutting already and it is doing a decent job in spots but other sections are still much too open. I was trying to come up with a unique way to get the trails screened that will work for next season. I got thinking about the plastic mesh fencing and securing it with some garden stakes. Not only would it provide immediate screening but it should give the grasses, vines, and shrubs some structure to grow on and make it full proof. Anyone tried this and had good luck? Please post pics of your results if you have them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I once needed to screen just 25’ to let me slip into a stand without being seen and I drove up three T posts, strung some field fence up and zip tied cedar limbs to it. Worked well, and I don’t see why the plastic mesh wouldn’t work just as well.

I once needed to screen just 25’ to let me slip into a stand without being seen and I drove up three T posts, strung some field fence up and zip tied cedar limbs to it. Worked well, and I don’t see why the plastic mesh wouldn’t work just as well.
I like the idea of adding branches to it! Thanks drycreek!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back