Lazyman stands

Joey Griffin

DO NOT BUY THESE STANDS!!
LAZY MAN STANDS
They sweat and man do they have moist so bad the windows have water on them and the whole stand does too. I had to drill holes in the bottom of the stand to let the water leak out. And replace the floor twice. My wifes stand is worse than mine. We spend a lot of money on these stands. Also the windows will fall out the screws wont hold the plastic frames in and the pop rivets come out and the door falls off. They demo how tough it was. BULLSHIT. Mines cracked
DO NOT BUY THIS STAND. im replacing mine this summer

Heck of a way to use your first post. We all appreciate any insight on products but will find it skeptical that your first post is knocking a product. Pictures speak more volume than words. Take the time and go over and introduce yourself. Your grievance will probably go a lot further after that

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

DO NOT BUY THESE STANDS!!
LAZY MAN STANDS
They sweat and man do they have moist so bad the windows have water on them and the whole stand does too. I had to drill holes in the bottom of the stand to let the water leak out. And replace the floor twice. My wifes stand is worse than mine. We spend a lot of money on these stands. Also the windows will fall out the screws wont hold the plastic frames in and the pop rivets come out and the door falls off. They demo how tough it was. BULLSHIT. Mines cracked
DO NOT BUY THIS STAND. im replacing mine this summer
Nowadays there's lots of people who threaten to blackmail companies on the internet if they don't get freebies. How do we know that you aren't one of these? Do you actually own a lazyman stand? If you can't provide pictures or other evidence we will assume that your claim is not legitimate. My apologies if you actually are having issues with your blind, but bring the proof, Joey.
Allen

Last edited:
Back