I'm taking bets on this fight......

I am giving the big boy the initial shot, but if he misses the little guy will submarine him and hit him where it counts!!

The poor toy buck doesn't have a clue. I sure hope the big deer don't thrash him.

Look at the amount of body from the front leg forward. What a massive body. I give the little guy one thing - he has good antlers for a tiny body. So what is the approximate age of the big deer?

A great photo. Thanks for sharing.

The poor toy buck doesn't have a clue. I sure hope the big deer don't thrash him.

Look at the amount of body from the front leg forward. What a massive body. I give the little guy one thing - he has good antlers for a tiny body. So what is the approximate age of the big deer?

A great photo. Thanks for sharing.

Wayne, I have that deer aged as a big bodied 3.5. He beefed up a lot at rut time compared to how he looked earlier. We passed a shot at him this week - hoping he makes it another year.

That little deer has been hilarious chasing does. Everybody else has given up but him....:)

Native Hunter

I got to admire the little guys "can do attitude." I don't think I have seen many 3.5 with that frame and bulk. But I live in TN and our deer die of lead poisoning way to fast.

Little guy has been eating fruit, berries and grain from the NH plantation, and thinks he is invincible!!

Native Hunter

I got to admire the little guys "can do attitude." I don't think I have seen many 3.5 with that frame and bulk. But I live in TN and our deer die of lead poisoning way to fast.

I could be missing him by a year, but time will tell if we get to see him again next year. If he's 3 he should make some gains.

The neighbors to the south are slinging lead big time this year, so not sure what will be left.

Gotta love the attitude of the little guy. He has a bright future. I sure would have a hard time calling the big one 3 years. That's one beefed up buck.

If you're taking bets, you gotta give us some odds. If the odds are right, I'll take the little guy. Could be a healthy return on my investment... ;)

Back