I guess it was bound to happen...

Johnny, what is your setup with AT&T and the four cameras? Do they require a sim card and cellular plan with each one?
I have an old Spartan GoCam that AT&T do not seem to support any more. It has been a great camera.

Johnny, what is your setup with AT&T and the four cameras? Do they require a sim card and cellular plan with each one?
I have an old Spartan GoCam that AT&T do not seem to support any more. It has been a great camera.
You set up an account with Tactacam and link a credit card to it. Every time you buy a camera it has the correct sim card already in it, you scan the code on it with your phone, and name it and add it to your account, which adds the monthly or yearly price of another camera to your plan. Then you can go on your account and view pictures and change every setting on every individual camera that you have. If you have new pictures it shows up on the Tactacam icon on your phone. To see the latest pics you tap your Tactacam icon on your smartphone or PC and it shows you all your pictures with the most recent first.

You set up an account with Tactacam and link a credit card to it. Every time you buy a camera it has the correct sim card already in it, you scan the code on it with your phone, and name it and add it to your account, which adds the monthly or yearly price of another camera to your plan. Then you can go on your account and view pictures and change every setting on every individual camera that you have. If you have new pictures it shows up on the Tactacam icon on your phone. To see the latest pics you tap your Tactacam icon on your smartphone or PC and it shows you all your pictures with the most recent first.
What he said...mine came with both a Verizon and an AT&T SIM card and since we are better supported here by AT&T that is the card I used.

Looks like in my area about $120 per year for one camera and a little less per year for an additional camera
That’s how much it is here to get every single photo...you can buy lesser data but I don’t want lesser for what I am doing. It’s been super windy the past 2 days and wind triggers have been pretty crazy but it is what it is...

That’s how much it is here to get every single photo...you can buy lesser data but I don’t want lesser for what I am doing. It’s been super windy the past 2 days and wind triggers have been pretty crazy but it is what it is...
Yes. If there is any kind of weed or branch in view the camera is triggered often in wind. I chose to go solar external battery as well. So far that camera has never needed battery change

I have had the XB since first of the year. Been very happy with it. I bought the security box for it to go in but the camera tracking itself should be pretty helpful for your case. Pretty addictive the tacticam app is the first thing I check every morning. Mine is setup on my new plot some I can watch it grow (hopefully!). Good luck with your surveillance work, never seen planted trees get stolen!

I have had the XB since first of the year. Been very happy with it. I bought the security box for it to go in but the camera tracking itself should be pretty helpful for your case. Pretty addictive the tacticam app is the first thing I check every morning. Mine is setup on my new plot some I can watch it grow (hopefully!). Good luck with your surveillance work, never seen planted trees get stolen!
I am not sure if my neighbors saw my YouTube video of me planting and tubing them and got jealous or what. Earlier this year they asked if they could hunt mushrooms on the place and I politely told them no. The same week they did all the stuff they did to my place I saw them walking up and down the county road that divides my property...haven’t seen anything like that in the last 7 years before so perhaps a visiting teen made them decide to get into meanness...all I know is there is no way I won’t get pics if there is a next time...

4361f5a33084c8357b45e68b91344d7b.jpg

Sure hope you catch them. I wouldn’t give a warm bucket of spit for a thief nor piss on them if they were on fire. Would love to see someone learn a painful life lesson as a result of this

Back