I built a 3 man blind...

It is generally frowned upon here for new users to sign up to hawk their YouTube channels. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last. If you would like to stick around I recommend you lay low and learn the lay of the land so as not to be marked as spam.

It is generally frowned upon here for new users to sign up to hawk their YouTube channels. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last. If you would like to stick around I recommend you lay low and learn the lay of the land so as not to be marked as spam.
Well said!

Yep, well said. I do have to admit that I did click on your youtube page after I read your introduction post. That's a first for me... never clicked on a youtube page presented on a forum before (by a non-contributor). People like Baker get frequent views by me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tried to watch your video. Too much intro time, pasting your face on pictures of other people. Too much of you blabbing away into a camera. Fast forwarded through, and every time it was just your face talking into the camera. The blind looked out of plumb and like you didn't measure. Sorry. That's my perspective on it.

That's ok, I am just an amature. It isn't out of plumb I measured it well though, it may be hard to notice but I purposely made the thumbnail look out of plum it is an artistic effect. But thanks for watching either way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back