Help My Ignorance

I agree whole heartedly Jbird. I am sure our DNR is full of good folks, but the boat is full speed one direction and it isnt going to throw an anchor until the vast majority of hunters (gun) come to their door complaining. That will mean an opening weekend of no deer. We arent there yet... and thankfully so.

I once wrote a letter to the DNR concerning a beautiful waterway i loved to fish. I was later told by the fisheries biologist that the letter made quite an impact throughout the DNR. Simply because they figure if one person writes, they are speaking for a 1000 who wont take the time. According to one national magazine editor, one letter to him speaks for 10,000. And dont you know, a couple years later, new regulations protecting big smallmouth were placed on that stream. Maybe it's time for a letter. :)

I have contacted them via e-mail many times in the past - I am not against a physical letter. I can't remember the last time I wrote an actual letter! With technology today sending letters is pretty much a thing of the past......but I'll try it, what have we got to loose? They don;t seem to be listening other wise!

I have contacted them via e-mail many times in the past - I am not against a physical letter. I can't remember the last time I wrote an actual letter! With technology today sending letters is pretty much a thing of the past......but I'll try it, what have we got to loose? They don;t seem to be listening other wise!
Oh i am sure emails count too. My letter writing days were back there a bit. Good for you for letting them know your thoughts one way or another.

The world has never seen a crossbow like this.
Ravin Crossbows have been designed from the stock forward to deliver superior accuracy, more punishing downrange energy and a better shooting experience, all this in the most compact crossbow to ever fire an arrow. At 6 inches axle-axle, it is the most compact crossbow ever created.

Patented HeliCoil technology is the engine that drives it all, providing an efficient compact design with rifle-like downrange accuracy. The innovated design coils cables away from both the top and bottom of the cams in helical grooves keeping the cams perfectly balanced for increased speed and accuracy.

Packed with innovation and built in the USA, the new Ravin Crossbow has been put through the paces to ensure that every element of the bow works in concert with every other part. No stone has been left unturned in the development. We looked at the basic premise of a crossbow and sought out ways to not just improve what is on the market today, but rather reinvent how a crossbow works. The result is this hard-hitting, super-accurate hunting machine.

new-range-imageg.jpg

Back