Gamekeeper magazine

jlane35

Does anyone subscribe to it? My father picked one up at the local Tractor Supply today. I haven't seen it yet but he said it is pretty good.

I buy them when I see them--haven't joined though. As with their weekly show, I find it worthwhile. No substitute for a good forum....

I have been a subscriber for a few years now and have gotten some benefit from it. I will agree with Elkaddict- the influx of information a forum can provide is worth far more than a few publications a year. I enjoy management and reading- that's the main reason I have the subscription.

I get WI. I just never heard of game keepers. I may order it. I like reading magazines and it seems to be a good read. But I do agree about the forum being the best thing going.

I get WI. I just never heard of game keepers. I may order it. I like reading magazines and it seems to be a good read. But I do agree about the forum being the best thing going.

I see them at TSC and Rural king you can pick one up there to try it first. They do have a good TV show on sportsman channel as well if you all get that! IT is through Mossy Oak.

I've got it for about 5 years now. It does have a lot of mossy oak advertising wich is to be expected but there articles will also mention there services or products. It is a very good looking mag with nice pictures. My son loves looking at it so i get it. Plus if you renew every year you get dags of seed, stickers, hats and stuff like that. You can get better information here though.

I've seen it at the newsstand and didn't care for it. I am always turned off by content that is veiled marketing. That's largely what it seemed to me. Also, I like habitat improvement but don't care for the concept of "gamekeeping" or treating game like livestock.

I've seen it at the newsstand and didn't care for it. I am always turned off by content that is veiled marketing. That's largely what it seemed to me. Also, I like habitat improvement but don't care for the concept of "gamekeeping" or treating game like livestock.

Nothing veiled about their marketing lol. Reminds me too much of the mag from Quantity Donations Makes Asshats.

Back