Free shipping

jlane35

I see a lot of seed companies are offering free shipping and discounts. Is this last years seed and they are making room for fresh seed? Would you buy now or wait?

I see a lot of seed companies are offering free shipping and discounts. Is this last years seed and they are making room for fresh seed? Would you buy now or wait?
It's probably priced into the cost of these seed.... It's a crapshoot onn house old the seed is. Maybe call and ask.

It's probably priced into the cost of these seed.... It's a crapshoot onn house old the seed is. Maybe call and ask.
That is exactly right. The same thing I would do. Call the supplier.
They might want to sell as much as they can before the start of the growing season so they know how to control their inventory.

I ordered 4 bags of my same oats WW clover mix spring mix. Years past it was about $40/bag this year it was $97/bag!! Take your heart medicine!

I always ordered WINA seed so in my opinion it was still cheaper. But it may have been cheaper in the past. I order all of my buckwheat, oats and WR from the local Coop.

I also ordered a bean mix and Winfred from Deer Creek.

Attachments

• 0F3E639F-1A63-456F-B6BB-27C97CEAB4EB.png
    0F3E639F-1A63-456F-B6BB-27C97CEAB4EB.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 0
I ordered one bag of those Titan beans that MM was bragging on, you know, just to try ‘em out.;) Shipping on one bag was half the price of the bag of beans. :eek:
I’m pretty sure he’s gonna reimburse me though..............:D

Back