Egyptian wheat....mowing.....planned grazing

Going to miss you on here. Thank you for your many contributions over the years and for all the time you took to help me when I bugged you with stupid questions via private message. I find Facebook pretty much unusable, but in your situation it makes sense. Best of luck.

Going to miss you on here. Thank you for your many contributions over the years and for all the time you took to help me when I bugged you with stupid questions via private message. I find Facebook pretty much unusable, but in your situation it makes sense. Best of luck.
Never been a fan of the book of faces. Too much drama for my tastes according to my friends who have it...I never signed up. Also helps with employability...

Good Luck D...when my wife sees cattle she said she sees walking $ signs in a good way. We may put a couple over on our other 25 acre place someday since I really don't have to have it for hunting...

I think any thread like this is a source of info that is referred to at various times to refresh info. May not occur every week, but probably reviewed more times than one would know unless a person would ck the view numbers often. Dang it D, get your ass back on here and show some big boned women/cattle. A lot of it may be over some of our heads but thats how I learn. BTW, hope all is well. Love ya man but you still not getting my Bud Light.

Would love to hear Doug's take on Dr Woods' new Trophy Rock fertilizer he's pushing.

I'm closer to a chemist, not a biologist, but it seems like snake oil to me.

Same principle. Put mineral on the stump and the deer eat the mineral rich regrowth. There is another mineral stump thread that deviates about food plots some where on here.
It seems you missed the concept of a "mineral stump" completely. The point is you don't use any minerals at all. Just the tree.

I was aware of that thread. Didn't scratch the itch, and I know how to use the never-not-frustrating search function.

The salt lick in that thread probably had Na levels literally thousands of times higher than what's achieved by using the product I mentioned. The efficacy of a dusting of salt is kinda the root of my skepticism. I already understand the theory behind it.

Last edited:
There are a few people here that use minerals on their plots and it isn't trophy rock. IIRC, it is Redmonds Mineral. They may chime in on this or point the thread out to you.

Back