DIY tick/pest repellent

StrungOutOutdoors

Best DIY PEST REPELLENT: Ticks, Chiggers, Mosquitos, Bees, Roaches, Bed Bugs, Ants, Spiders and more.
Long lasting protection for clothing, bedding, furniture, lawns, gardens, pets, and more!

Last edited:
Nope, don't know 144.

Seems pretty clear that you are posting these videos to increase your YouTube views.

Nope, don't know 144.

Seems pretty clear that you are posting these videos to increase your YouTube views.
Look, I'm an outdoorsman. I enjoy discussing hunting/ fishing, tips, and tricks. I also enjoy doing YouTube so I can share a passion. I'm not selling products, I'm not spamming. When I have time, I contribute to this board and enjoy connecting with like minded folks. It's a shame when people can't get together within a mutual community and enjoy each other. Or a man can't share a creation, within said community, without ridicule

That would be easier to believe if you would remove your youtube channel link from your signature........

That would be easier to believe if you would remove your youtube channel link from your signature........
It's there for a reason. In short, say I respond to someone who liked my advice. They see my signature, click on it and find my YouTube channel that may offer them more answers too.i other questions they have. In time, my channel will cover food plots, plot maintenance, product reviews, how tos for people new to hunting. I know when I was younger. I was like a sponge on the internet looking for advice anyway I could get it. Message boards and YouTube is a great tool to help those, who don't have friends or family

Your choice, but if you continue to post your youtube videos and keep the link in your signature, at least some people here will continue to consider it click bait.......if it quacks like a duck.....you know??

I banned him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt when he joined, but I agree...click bait.

Back