Disappointed in D&DH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck On Bag

Or

BS Of Bullwinkle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the story there? I never heard about it.

A bit of sarcasm there on my part Mark. Lee was having a tough year last year. They don't use their buck tags during shotgun season. However Lee was out with his gun and cameraman during shotgun season without a buck tag. Lee came across the 160+ buck that he wanted and he poached it. He then sent his Mother in Law to town to buy a buck tag which she bought 18 minutes after legal hunting hours for that day were over. They tagged the buck and registered it for the day it was shot and it was red flagged by the system. The DNR waited till the end of the season to see if the poacher would come clean, he didn't. The CO then issued the ticket but instead of losing the poached deer, his gun, facing punitive fines, and $10,000 in civil restitution like anyone else would face, Lee received a $100 ticket and the State of Iowa swept it under the rug. The ticket issuing officer caught more flack for issuing the ticket than the poacher got for poaching the deer. Being that Lee and Tiff are the darlings of and the face of the hunting industry, no one in the hunting industry even acknowledged the fact that Lee was caught poaching. No one, not the sponsors, not the channel, not his peers in the industry, not the magazines. D&DH being one of them hence the sarcasm. The hunting industry was happy to accept lee's lies about the ticket to be the truth, I'm an honest hunter, it was an honest mistake.

lee's ticket (700 x 933).jpg

Violation: Unlawful transport of deer (purchase tag after harvest).

The head law enforcement man of the Iowa DNR did acknowledge Lee to be a poacher in writing but denied any favoritism shown towards Lee.

As far as I am aware of the Deer Hunter Forum is the only venue to allow the truth to be told.

G

Last edited:
Jmo regarding this article and thread. 1) ddh for years puts controversy on the cover to create clicks2) not cool to promote gut shots although if handled properly they are always lethal and you will find the deer.3) no, steve b will not comment on the bs article,$$$$?.4) ted nugent? Please read his own autobiography. A) he was 22 and met a 14 year old in maui, had to obtain legal gaurdianship to avoid jail for rape(his current wife) any dads here had a 14 yo daughter being hounded by a 22 yo long hair?b) he has multiple game violation convictions in multiple states. I watched his tv show 8 years ago and counted 9 violations on a blacktail hunt which he was dumb enough to air and was convicted on all 9 counts. It takes a special kinda stupid to do that.C) he dodged the vietnam draft by crapping his levis for a week then waddled into his draft board hearing yet he now claims given enough ammo he could take down isis himself!(proud michangander?) bullwinkle? How many landowners here can say that multiple guests have taken multiple true giants bigger than your own personal best off your own property? That only happens when you graciuosly let multiple youth/guests in to hunt. And this is an area that has produced 5 bucks from 190-223 in the last few years.I know of nobody who gives more time and $$$ to charity. If we all met for pizza and beer bullwinkle is the 1 guy everyone would want to stay in touch with.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

How many landowners here can say that multiple guests have taken multiple true giants bigger than your own personal best off your own property? That only happens when you graciuosly let multiple youth/guests in to hunt. And this is an area that has produced 5 bucks from 190-223 in the last few years.I know of nobody who gives more time and $$$ to charity. If we all met for pizza and beer bullwinkle is the 1 guy everyone would want to stay in touch with.

I'm not sure if your joined at the hip or just love having your lip prints on someones dairyaire or what. Charity givings don't mean jack to most regular folks that live normal lives that don't need a tax write off.

Secondly I don't live in booner ville here in W MI where we generally cap out at 120s as a stud but everyone on my 120 has shot bigger ones than myself but you don't here me going on public forums to toot my own horn that i'm more generous than Jesus.

Nice work bro.

I'm not sure if your joined at the hip or just love having your lip prints on someones dairyaire or what. Charity givings don't mean jack to most regular folks that live normal lives that don't need a tax write off.

Secondly I don't live in booner ville here in W MI where we generally cap out at 120s as a stud but everyone on my 120 has shot bigger ones than myself but you don't here me going on public forums to toot my own horn that i'm more generous than
Nice work bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

This is getting old. Why do grown men require babysitting?

Start using the ignore function or moderators will start banning. We all have more important things to do than listen to the same people embarrass themselves over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back