Detco 101 used tree planter WTS in WI

JFK52

SOLD ------ SOLD ------SOLD

I have a gently used Detco 101 tree planter for sale. I am the sole owner of this unit. I bought it new in 1997 and planted 7K red pine trees with it that spring. Refurbished this summer with a fresh coat of paint. Built like a tank and in very good used condition. I am asking $1,395 for this unit. A new one will cost $2,795 per Detco's 2016 pricing guide.
Detco planters are proudly made in Plainfield, WI. My planter is located in rural Almond, WI 54909, about 20 miles from Plainfield. Digital pictures available on request. Only accepted forms of payment are CASH or POST OFFICE MONEY ORDERS. In person viewing by appointment only. I have a FEL to load planter onto buyer's trailer or truck. Onsite pickup preferred.
If I need to ship the unit, buyer pays all shipping costs. Shipping will be done through Fastenal. I will build an enclosed shipping container at my cost so that the item can be insured during shipping. The planter will be taken by me to the nearest Fastenal terminal and the buyer will have to pick it up at the terminal nearest to their location. It will be on shipping pallets for ease of loading and moving. I can get a shipping quote from Fastenal with the buyers zip code. Contact me directly at jfkentprsREMOVETHIS@centurytel.net

SOLD ------SOLD ------SOLD

Last edited:
Back