Cuddyback customer service A++++

Jeff Gore

I bought 2 j-series cuddy link cameras to add on my current setup in Dec-2019 and activated them in January 2020. Last month one of the cuddy link's got water in it with condensation over flash and camera, water ran out the SD card slot.
I called customer service and gave them camera info and described the problem. I was put on hold or a couple of minutes and then I received an RMA # and a return label emailed with packing instructions.
I shipped it via USPS priority. 3 days later I got an email saying I have an item from cuddy back headed my way. About 3 days later I have a brand new camera in the box sitting on front porch.
I have never ever received the quality of service I received from Cuddyback from any other MFG of a product. I was concerned about my investment in the cameras and I was planning for a negative experience. Now I will be adding more cameras to my setup. Thanks Cuddyback I appreciate you taking care of your customers so i can buy with confidence!

I bought 2 j-series cuddy link cameras to add on my current setup in Dec-2019 and activated them in January 2020. Last month one of the cuddy link's got water in it with condensation over flash and camera, water ran out the SD card slot.
I called customer service and gave them camera info and described the problem. I was put on hold or a couple of minutes and then I received an RMA # and a return label emailed with packing instructions.
I shipped it via USPS priority. 3 days later I got an email saying I have an item from cuddy back headed my way. About 3 days later I have a brand new camera in the box sitting on front porch.
I have never ever received the quality of service I received from Cuddyback from any other MFG of a product. I was concerned about my investment in the cameras and I was planning for a negative experience. Now I will be adding more cameras to my setup. Thanks Cuddyback I appreciate you taking care of your customers so i can buy with confidence!
Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum, and I'm looking forward to your input. FYI, promoting a product brand on your first post makes you look like a hack for that company. And I remember that their customer service years ago wasn't great.

Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum, and I'm looking forward to your input. FYI, promoting a product brand on your first post makes you look like a hack for that company. And I remember that their customer service years ago wasn't great.
I've had a couple of small dealings with them and my experience was just like Jeff's, as far as I'm concerned their customer service is better than any camera company I have ever dealt with.

This is true...product review first post is a tell. I am glad you like the cameras. Tell us a little about yourself or about some hunts or about what you are doing on your hunting land...

Welcome to forum....look for introduction thread, nice way for all us to get to know a little about you and your hunting property.

To each their own..... customer service may be pretty good, but somehow my cuddebacks are all in the landfill and my brownings still going strong. Don't have to worry about brownings customer service as i buy from trailcampro where service is pretty hard to compete with. And cuddeback is a local company by me...ooooppps, wish they made better cameras, so i could support them more but got tired of subpar picture quality and camera life.

I called them and asked if there was anything they could do about a couple of my cams that went under in the floods. They offered me 50% off new cams, which I thought was fair. I do agree that they have descent CS.

Welcome to forum....look for introduction thread, nice way for all us to get to know a little about you and your hunting property.

To each their own..... customer service may be pretty good, but somehow my cuddebacks are all in the landfill and my brownings still going strong. Don't have to worry about brownings customer service as i buy from trailcampro where service is pretty hard to compete with. And cuddeback is a local company by me...ooooppps, wish they made better cameras, so i could support them more but got tired of subpar picture quality and camera life.
Browning X2

I have experienced the same customer service as the op. I too am on the browning cam bandwagon. I have 17 of those and ten of the cuddes. The cuddes give me info in areas I want to know how deer movement is going but would blow them out if I went in to check them. The brownings I place in sanctuary areas and areas where its not really known how the deer use during them in Aug and switch cards at Thanksgiving. I don't want my stench in these areas during archery and rifle, when we are hunting the most.

They both have been great tools for me. I used to be a bushnell cam man but tried brownings when I got a smoking deal on them and they will always be part of my cam arsenal as they last a long time and give great pics. 8 of my first ten are still going after 5 years of being out for 10 months each year. One of the two died after year three and another was stolen. Another cam died after squirrels ate a hole into the cam body and moisture got in it.

A major thing about the brownings is that the deer don't seem to notice or detect them. I honestly don't think I've ever noticed a startled or nosy deer to the camera yet. Cudde certainly has drawn some attention but they haven't they haven't altered the movement of deer, especially the ones I'm targeting.

Back