Cool find

leclairknives

I found this while out walking with the wife last weekend. He was in an area that I usually bow hunt but hadnt been through this particular spot. Going back this weekend with a trail cam to see if maybe he had a son or two still in the area. Would have loved to put an arrow in this bad boy. What's the coolest thing you all have found while out hunting/hiking
Thanks for looking
StaySharp

Awesome find right there! We've yet to have a drop tine buck on our place in 6 seasons. Too bad you didn't have an up close and personal encounter with that bruiser. Make a nice piece of art though. We've got an old home place on our property. Several artifacts from the homesite but can't think of the coolest find.

Sweet. Gotta love double drops. At least you got the artifact to save.

When do you think he died. Interesting there is no hair on the skull. Looks like it could be couple years old.

Very cool find.
Not on my property, but was turkey hunting old mine ground years ago and while waiting for daybreak way back in the woods, i hear an alarm start ringing. I finally found an old watch buried in the leaves. o_O

My dad found part of a weather balloon in an old strip mine 40 some years ago, it still had the transmitter attached. I found a mylar balloon on our property several years ago with a card attached. It was from a Sunday school class in southern Illinois about 70 or 80 miles away. I sent them a card and they sent me a ball point pen with their church's name on it.

My dad found part of a weather balloon in an old strip mine 40 some years ago, it still had the transmitter attached. I found a mylar balloon on our property several years ago with a card attached. It was from a Sunday school class in southern Illinois about 70 or 80 miles away. I sent them a card and they sent me a ball point pen with their church's name on it.
Did dad drop a watch back there? Got a feeling we were in the same neighborhood.:D

I found a knife in a dry creek bed that I had lost the year before. I also found a pair of sunglasses in the most remote part of my property. No one ever goes there! I was pissed that someone had been trespassing especially in this area. I took them home and my wife said "Oh... those are mine ! Haven't seen them in years !"

That's a great find, such a unique set of antlers.
My find was not all that cool but was pretty exciting at the time. I was searching my property for marijuana plants with the local state police that I had called to report illegal pot growing on my property to. A license plate was found on a recently created tractor trail. The officer went to his car and immediately ran a check on the plate. The plate turned out to be from a four wheeler recently reported as stolen. The officer asked me for a list of access points that would get a four wheeler onto that trail and they located the four wheeler and had their suspect (and my trespasser) that evening.

Back