Can't let him go this year!

Well we all know a lot of things have to fall into place for him to end up on my wall! But it is exciting just knowing he is still hanging on the farm! I just hope he slips up when i am in the woods! He is a stud and it would be an honor to be able to get him!

Ok my neighbor sent me this photo of a buck he got on camera. he thinks its the same buck as the one i have at the top of this thread. I am not so sure as although there are some similarities I see differences in the two. I think they could be two different bucks. What are your thoughts?IMG_1126.JPG

Dang. Having those 2 bucks roaming around will keep you in the stand for long time. Exciting times!!!!

Todd

If the date is correct in your picture I would say there is no way these are the same deer. Congrats you now have two shooters roaming around your neighborhood. Good luck on them!

Woooooooow! See, this is it for me. This is why I hunt. You may not get that buck, but knowing you are in the woods with a true monarch roaming around is the deal! Best of luck, but even if it doesn't work out, you will have hunted a buck that is bigger than most will ever see.

Woooooooow! See, this is it for me. This is why I hunt. You may not get that buck, but knowing you are in the woods with a true monarch roaming around is the deal! Best of luck, but even if it doesn't work out, you will have hunted a buck that is bigger than most will ever see.
What an awesome way to put it! And spot on! I am afraid of how my body might react if i do see him!! LOL! Better have some TP handy!!

X3!!! Knowing you're on the same grounds on any given day as that stud would make for quite the anticipation in the stand!

Sometimes it works out for you on deer like that...my wife in 2014 on a buck we got pictures of on our new land...

183041a9309620eeff6414d330104131.jpg

8e7d791cc8c48a6c6fa5d24541292fea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back