Bow hunt Africa

Ryno Botma

Hi guys just though I'd post some photos of our animals taken with bow and arrow
Sable:IMG-20170406-WA0028.jpg
Buspig:IMG-20170406-WA0027.jpg
Blue wildebeest :IMG-20170406-WA0025.jpg
Cape Buffalo:IMG-20170406-WA0019.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.

What draw weight did you shoot to get the Cape buffalo? The worlds most dangerous animal to take with a bow from what I understand

The draw weight was 75 pounds and arrow 700gr and we had full penetration the arrow punctured the skin on the other side of the animal , they are tough animals and you have to keep your wits when following up on a wounded cape buffalo

Nothing beats the thrill of going after Africa's black death with a bow it is very rewarding in the end

Cheaper than grizzly with a bow. My retirement gift to myself is a bow hunt for grizzly. This would also be amazing. I can handle 75lb draw weight now but at 60?

You pay by the animal, right. I always estimated $20K for a great African experience. About right? Only interested in bow hunting

Good day yes you pay a daily rate and then per animal harvested depending in what species you are after for cape Buffalo that sounds about right have a look at this hunt we have on for 2017

7 day 6 night plains game special.
Includes 4 trophy animals as well as 2 cull animals.
6 animals total.
1x Zebra or Blue Wildebeest bull.
1x Blesbuck ram
1x Impala ram
1x Warthog boar
1x Blesbuck ewe
1x Impala ewe
This is a fully guided 2 on 1 safari.
$3450 per hunter.

Pricing includes.
-all meals.
-all drinks
-fully licensed professional hunter, hunting vehicle as well as full compliment of camp staff, skinners, trackers and recovery crews.
-field preparation of trophies, skinning, fleshing, salting and drying.
-transportation of trophies to local taxidermist or dip and pack facility.
-daily laundry and room service.
-all camp amenities.
-airport pick up and drop off.
-all taxes.

Pricing excludes.
-additional trophies to be added not listed above.
-tips to professional hunter and staff.
-taxidermy work.
-international airfare.
-all additional days to be added over and above days included in the package.

We would tailor a package deal for you to meet your requirements feel free to send me a mail and discus it in more detail

ryno@kwalata.com
rybotma@hotmail.com
Tel :+27817944640

Back