Blizzard Ridge Bucks Outfitters - Illinois Deer Hunting

Blizzard Ridge

I am not much on posting business things on this site. I use this site as tool to better my management arsenal and not promote my hunting business. But wanted to offer up my Illinois deer hunts to the forum members. If any forum members are interested in an Illinois trophy buck hunt in east central Illinois please PM or give me a call. I am going to offer these fully guided hunts at a 20% discount to DHF members.

Fully guided includes food, lodging, pre-hung stands in proven pinch points and intel on the area and what bucks frequent the stand locations. We do have 140" minimum so if holding out for a true trophy deer is not your cup of tea this hunt may not be for you. I also will have a few farms that I will be allowing sole access to for entire season as well. Similar to a lease without the exclusive rights to the land. Our landowners do not allow sub-leases but will allow us to grant hunting permissions during hunting season. If this sounds like it is for you give me a call. As I stated I am not on this site to promote business so this is a once a year occurrence that I will offer up to members until we are full for the year. I am not looking to flood the threads to promote myself I am here to learn as I am sure you are as well. So if questions please PM or call me don't post to this thread for questions. Thanks, Shayne

Maybe it will help promote the forum a little. Even if just a few sign up for the discount hopefully they stay around and get active in the forum. As one of the guys in the small group here on day one I would love to see this forum continue to grow.

I just want to give a quick shout out to Shane, I hunted with him last year and hope to again this year. He is a first class guy and has some incredible farms. He is truly passionate about deer, and properly managing these farms. I would encourage you guys to check him out.

Back