Any of you New York folks watch this guys YouTube channel?

OkieKubota

Staff member
I started watching a few YouTube vids when we got the dozer and now I am hooked on watching this guys vids. Looks like he is not too far from Albany and it looks like a lot of the ground has shale and rock and a lot of terrain...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have watched a lot of his videos. He is a little strange, but if you watch him for a while you realize he is very intelligent and is not afraid of work.

I have watched a lot of his videos. He is a little strange, but if you watch him for a while you realize he is very intelligent and is not afraid of work.
He is definitely not afraid of work. He has an energy like I had in my younger years that I miss greatly. If you watch a video called “every vehicle I have ever had” or something like that you get a lot of his early years. It didn’t look like him or his buddies played much video games...always outside doing something...

I started watching a few YouTube vids when we got the dozer and now I am hooked on watching this guys vids. Looks like he is not too far from Albany and it looks like a lot of the ground has shale and rock and a lot of terrain...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, that what our ground is like.

Back