A few of the best from recent card checks

don

I don't have any giant bucks roaming the area right now so I just settle for nice pictures of what is there currently, hopefully things will get better.
P1050004.jpg

P1070009.jpg

P1050610.jpg

P1050611.jpg

P1070104.jpg

P1280513.jpg

P1070242.jpg

P1070127.jpg

Thanks all, appreciate the comments. For me, it's all about picture quality, I prefer to get the best image I possibly can so I build my own using mostly Sony or Panasonic cameras. The glass used in the lens is of higher quality than that used by commercial manufacturers although they are showing some progress in that respect. Speedwise a homebrew usually runs about 1-2 second between motion detection and shutter on the first picture depending upon the camera used so the commercial cameras often win that battle and battery life can be substantially longer although I usually can get 3000 or so images using a pair of rechargeable batteries in the camera and a pair of alkaline D's to keep the rechargeables topped off.
There are trade-offs between the two types as you see but reliability is generally much better with a homebrew and the picture quality imo is as good as it gets.

DSC07012.jpg

DSC07013.jpg

Last edited:
You work hard for a company, you're loyal and keep the companies best interest in mind in everything you do for so many years and then they try to take away your pension. Totally sucks but at least yours is safe for now and so is my wifes, too many others aren't as fortunate.

Back