"Whitetail Hollow" - 90 Acres NE Oklahoma.

What did you do to the GTO? Upgrades are always fun (more fun than fixing, which I seem to do a lot of when I start hot rodding around). :)

What did you do to the GTO? Upgrades are always fun (more fun than fixing, which I seem to do a lot of when I start hot rodding around). :)
New forged axles with 1/2" studs and C-Clip eliminators, New 3 1/2" exhaust with Dynatech 3 1/2" mufflers and side exit exhaust just in front of the rear tire (only 1 bend at 45 degrees in the entire system), Offset front A-Arm shafts, New front springs, and between now and March it will get new front tires and rear stickie street tires...

Dang, want to get the front tires off the ground or something?
Great improvements! Most people focus on hp and ignore the other stuff (until it breaks).

Dang, want to get the front tires off the ground or something?
Great improvements! Most people focus on hp and ignore the other stuff (until it breaks).

I was getting the front wheels up over 500 hp ago...just trying to help it live right now...

60dcc5b9e84a620464793787a0902566.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when are we going to see you on the street outlaw show? lol
I would imagine never...Those are $100k plus cars and the top cars all run well into the 6's in the 1/4 mile whereas my beater is untested in current configuration but will be lucky to hit basement 9's...

I knew those guys way before the show ;)

I like my other GTO too...it is going to get the big tire treatment as soon as finances permit...

1ad32e45b6c12583b730d1349a597faa.jpg

New forged axles with 1/2" studs and C-Clip eliminators, New 3 1/2" exhaust with Dynatech 3 1/2" mufflers and side exit exhaust just in front of the rear tire (only 1 bend at 45 degrees in the entire system), Offset front A-Arm shafts, New front springs, and between now and March it will get new front tires and rear stickie street tires...
Yea baby, you had me at side exhaust. Sweet.

I drove the county road through our place last night about 7:30 and was pretty amazed to still see some stump fires in the burn unit from the road. Just shows you how long a fire can burn...Going to be burning more brushpiles in the middle of the burn area tomorrow. All the leaves are already burned so fire can't get out...

I never cease to be amazed at the amount of work you do on your place. Nice burn...nice hinging...and one heck of a nice ride! Love the Goat.

Well Saturday was a bust for getting any work done. Very windy so no burning or hinging so I ran around with the wife in town and visited our daughter and sil and grandsons.

This morning everything looked much better after a foggy start. Light south winds. Dozer man brought the dump truck man over to see how much fill they need to haul for our shop pad. Looks like we will be dozing and hauling the 18th - 20th of this month.

I burned this dozer pile that was pushed out of our shop area last spring.

d25bc7784fee90558ace05edf6314f64.jpg

I then took the tractor and my saw across the road and spent the rest of the day burning dozer piles around south plot and 4 tanks of gas run through the MS 170 hinge cutting. Failed to take pictures because I got on a roll and didn't stop till dark...I pulled a couple cards out of the cams and only have 1 buck still holding antlers. All the rest have dropped so I will start looking soon.

560.JPG 568.JPG

Quite a few does using our place...I was hinge cutting and burning within 100 yards of this spot most all day long when this photo was taken...

004.JPG

Man those deer are healthy!! And lots of them. Good work
Getting does to use our place was the challenge when we purchased. We had 4 bucks and 2 does that used it in 2014 and now it has become a doe mecca and a few bucks utilize it but that is what I wanted. If you have does around you will definitely draw new bucks in the fall. We drew some real doosies this past fall...

Back