THE BOMFORD SOLUTION FOR CUTTING DEER TRAILS

Mennoniteman

This Bomford Flailbot Original remote controlled mower is the perfect solution for making deer trails without the deer smelling you. And you can sit in your elevated hunting blind drinking a cold beverage while you watch this thing mow your clover plot.

201907111358522686831460427484_742043402.jpg

Why does this thing need head lights?
Good question! Self driving cars and robots are going to raise many odd questions and issues like this that no one has ever considered before. I would guess safety would be one reason to have lights. If that thing's coming towards you and you can't move at least you can see it coming as it drives over you.

You know what that looks like don't you Mennonite? A continuous miner used in coal mines. And like that thing, most of those and even the machinery used in surface mines are remote control. Safer and reduces workforce numbers and lawsuit injury actions. I'm quite sure I would run that thing thru my porch accidentally. Cool.

Good question! Self driving cars and robots are going to raise many odd questions and issues like this that no one has ever considered before. I would guess safety would be one reason to have lights. If that thing's coming towards you and you can't move at least you can see it coming as it drives over you.
I would think a TV camera would be useful so you could chase down
trespassers from your recliner. We got trail cams you can check from your living room. Why not ag equipment to plant food plots by remote control.:):):):);) Just another reason to be staring at you phone when you get hit by a bus.;);)

I wonder what happens when you loose signal? I know when I was a kid with my little radio controlled car it would loose it's mind when it got to far away.....imagine the stuff this thing could destroy if it wander off!

I wonder what happens when you loose signal? I know when I was a kid with my little radio controlled car it would loose it's mind when it got to far away.....imagine the stuff this thing could destroy if it wander off!
See! Zombies are real!

Imagine what could happen if your neighbor hacks into your mower with a chinese scanner and has it mowing his field while you're sitting in your den in the basement drinking cold lemonade and thinking your mower is out mowing your field?

So is this thing sort of the modern day - "goat and a post" mower? I had a buddy who had a neighbor that literally kept his yard mowed by having a goat on a chain and a couple of T posts scattered about. The guy simply moved the goat every so often. You got fertilizer AND mowing all at the same time.

So is this thing sort of the modern day - "goat and a post" mower? I had a buddy who had a neighbor that literally kept his yard mowed by having a goat on a chain and a couple of T posts scattered about. The guy simply moved the goat every so often. You got fertilizer AND mowing all at the same time.
I have the goat and fertilizer mowing system out in my food plots (without the posts). They give themselves away by the raisins they leave behind.
Or Russian hackers.
Or Democrats; they would put a payroll deduction tax on robots.

I have the goat and fertilizer mowing system out in my food plots (without the posts). They give themselves away by the raisins they leave behind.

Or Democrats; they would put a payroll deduction tax on robots.

You got free range or wild goats? All I seem to attract is an occasional deer or 2....not enough to keep the plot mowed or fertilized!:D

You got free range or wild goats? All I seem to attract is an occasional deer or 2....not enough to keep the plot mowed or fertilized!:D
I was referring to our deer. Our deer seem to leave most of their droppings in the food plots while they are eating.

I was referring to our deer. Our deer seem to leave most of their droppings in the food plots while they are eating.
I know....I just have such a low deer density I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had the amount of deer that actually kept a plot trimmed up. Well I guess I could....but it would look more like a flower planted or a garden in size! Wait a minute....what if I use mobile food plots!!!! I simply plant my "plots" in large garden and flower plots/planters and then just set them out and rotated them????? Hhhhuuuummmm.....

I know....I just have such a low deer density I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had the amount of deer that actually kept a plot trimmed up. Well I guess I could....but it would look more like a flower planted or a garden in size! Wait a minute....what if I use mobile food plots!!!! I simply plant my "plots" in large garden and flower plots/planters and then just set them out and rotated them????? Hhhhuuuummmm.....
Increasing your deer herd and having a mobile herd, rotating over your plots might work?

Back