THE BEST CAMO EVER!

Do you think that this item is something worth having?

• Yes, I think that I would buy, and use this product.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think that I would ever buy this product.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

sage0471

Just looking for some feedback on an item that I invented, and patented, and will be available in may, 2017. As a longtime archery deer hunter, and Turkey hunter, I know first hand (as I'm sure many of you do), the importance of concealment! What I've invented is a product that you attach to your tree-stand simply by hand (no tools involved).

And thanks to my years as a trout fly fisherman, I've learned the concept of the term "MATCH THE HATCH". For those of you that are not familiar with the meaning of that, it is basically the art of finding out what flies are actually hatching on the stream you are fishing on, and trying to match the flies, with your own artificial flies. Anyway, enough about that. My invention let's you take the surrounding tree branches in your area, and attach them to your tree-stand, and then, allows you to rotate them in a completely 360 degrees, and also be able to swivel them in any direction (up, down, left, right). As a result, you have natural camo from the area you are hunting, which appear natural to the deer, or turkey. There is also a ground stake accessory for hunters who don't use a tree-stand, especially turkey hunters that hunt from the ground. I've attached 2 videos that show approximately, how the units work. If anyone is interested, the are being manufactured as we speak, and will be available at my website ( i didn't launch it yet, because i do not have the product yet).

The website is www.treebranchholder.com Available in May 2017.
The price is going to be:
The Ultimate Tree Branch Holder = $21.95
The Ground Stake Holder = $14.95
(note : The Ground Stake Holder is an accessory only (you need to have the Tree Branch Holder part, to use with the ground stake holder).

Please leave some kind of reply, feedback so I know if this is something that anyone is interested in?

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• ULTIMATE TREE BRANCH HOLDER 1.jpg
    ULTIMATE TREE BRANCH HOLDER 1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • @@ THE ULTIMATE TREE BRANCH HOLDER.jpg
    @@ THE ULTIMATE TREE BRANCH HOLDER.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 0
I just LOVE these people who find the forum and first post is to try and sell some crap.

I guess I have a wild streak in me, I have been putting my stands in trees for years. Good lick with your business venture though. You might be surprised at how many people will buy this and you will also be surprised at how many copy it.

Great idea lol I have been doing the same thing with zip ties for 20 years. They work every time without fail and are cheap.
You really can't do the same thing. Once you zip tie, you can't rotate, in any direction, or move it to a different side, without cutting the ties, and re-tying it! And there IS NOTHING like this in the market place today!

Hi, listen I wasn't trying to sell. If you look at the post, you will see that I only wanted feedback! Sorry it bothered you.

Probably best to ignore me, I'm just becoming crotchety in my old age.

I just tend to believe that people should participate in the forum for a while before trying to sell something and that is what you are doing(product, price, website). I see you have not participated any other threads yet, maybe if you had that would have changed my opinion. Currently it seems to me you just want to sell your gadget.

There have been items like this for a while
Probably best to ignore me, I'm just becoming crotchety in my old age.

I just tend to believe that people should participate in the forum for a while before trying to sell something and that is what you are doing(product, price, website). I see you have not participated any other threads yet, maybe if you had that would have changed my opinion. Currently it seems to me you just want to sell your gadget.
Sorry, but once again I am just looking for feedback. I don't even have a product yet, website not even up and running? Just looking to see what fellow hunters think of the product! That is it.

You really can't do the same thing. Once you zip tie, you can't rotate, in any direction, or move it to a different side, without cutting the ties, and re-tying it! And there IS NOTHING like this in the market place today!

I don't disagree with your rotating idea but if put in the correct place to begin with why would you need anything else? I am not cutting down your idea. You wanted some feedback so I am giving it to you. I can pay $5 bucks for entire bundle of zip ties that last me years and if placed in the correct areas to start with there is no need to move anything in the future. There are some similar products on the market maybe without the swivel but same concept. I just don't see a lot of these getting sold. You will sell a few to the curious or lazy but the true hunters of the world will probably just improvise as I and most others on this forum would do. Most of us are poor boys that would not spend $21.95 to hang a branch from out stand we would use baling wire or wire ties before we spent the money on a product that would do the same exact thing, except for the swivel part IMO.

I don't disagree with your rotating idea but if put in the correct place to begin with why would you need anything else? I am not cutting down your idea. You wanted some feedback so I am giving it to you. I can pay $5 bucks for entire bundle of zip ties that last me years and if placed in the correct areas to start with there is no need to move anything in the future. There are some similar products on the market maybe without the swivel but same concept. I just don't see a lot of these getting sold. You will sell a few to the curious or lazy but the true hunters of the world will probably just improvise as I and most others on this forum would do. Most of us are poor boys that would not spend $21.95 to hang a branch from out stand we would use baling wire or wire ties before we spent the money on a product that would do the same exact thing, except for the swivel part IMO.
Beautiful, thanks for the honest feedback. That's all I was loking for.
Good luck hunting guys!!

Great idea lol I have been doing the same thing with zip ties for 20 years. They work every time without fail and are cheap.
I do the same with zip ties on the stand/branches. I also like to take a cordless drill, drill a hole and insert a fake Christmas tree branch on the tree I'm in as well for outline camo/back cover.
The product of the OP isn't a bad one at a glance. Might get some impulse buys. Not sure if people on a a forum like this will appreciate it, but I could see someone plopping one in their cart like the candy bar you don't need at the check out line :)

There have been items like this for a while
I do the same with zip ties on the stand/branches. I also like to take a cordless drill, drill a hole and insert a fake Christmas tree branch on the tree I'm in as well for outline camo/back cover.
The product of the OP isn't a bad one at a glance. Might get some impulse buys. Not sure if people on a a forum like this will appreciate it, but I could see someone plopping one in their cart like the candy bar you don't need at the check out line :)[/

This item needs no drills, or tools to install, or use. One note, don't you think that you would stand out like a sore thumb, in late fall, when there are no leaves on the trees, and you screw a Christmas tree branch on your tree-stand, which you have in the middle of a maple tree?

Back