SC Kansas

Ok all you persimmon experts I am hoping this means it's a female tree.I have around 10 that i planted and this is the only one so far with bloomspersimmion bloom.jpg

This is my north field,it used to be 5 acres of food plots and 120ft buffer around 3 sides.I have planted all the trees seen in this field except for ones in background.There are several oaks of different kinds,a 30 tree orchard and some misc. fruit trees along with a grandpa Rays four galore plot and I will be planting grain sornorth field.jpg ghum and winter wheat in the next few months

Place looks great! I am only on year number 2 of my fruit and tree plantings so all of your fruit and large trees are making me jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only planted 24 fruit trees this year and it is driving me crazy.i am going to plant some of my sprouted chestnuts and chinkapins.

Is there anyone else that plants sandhill plums?I had told this lady she could pick some and she checked them out and didn't want them because they had thorns.I thought all of them did but she said there are 2 other varieties that don't,anyone heard of these?My plums ae also smaller this year but I noticed alot of walnuts and other fruit seemed smaller.I figure it's from the rain and cooler weather

Best way I can say it is like a medium hangover and then last couple days neck ached.I checked to make sure it wasn't showing positive antibodies because I have had it before and it didn't.Pretty bad when the Dr. says at least it's not Rockey mountain spotted fever like last year.

Ticks are bad as well here this year. Two years ago I had RMTF. At least you recognize the signs and got treatment started quickly.

Back