New Side-By-Side UTV Thoughts?

@Mennoniteman and @Triple C, I'm joining the Ranger 1000 Premium crew club, too. It is an impressive vehicle. My brother and I were at our camp a few weeks back, and both decided it would be ideal to have a crew sized vehicle for hunting and family reasons. Trying to unload the Ranger EV before pick up in two weeks. We found a dealer local to camp who came down $500 from list price, and they don't charge the standard freight and setup fees, so it made the deal pretty convincing with the current $2000 rebates on the 2023 models. There was a little flexibility in the pricing on accessories and they'll deliver it, so I don't have to mess with taking a trailer up a back. I'm pretty exited! :)
Confident you will enjoy it. I was very surprised at the turning radius. Better than I expected. Great ride.

Confident you will enjoy it. I was very surprised at the turning radius. Better than I expected. Great ride.
Any suggestions on accessories you think are a must? I'll be adding an OEM roof and the 12V bed accessories port. I'll add aftermarket front and rear windshields. I've been doing some searching, and it seems pretty simple to add a reverse light. I don't see an OEM option though.

Any suggestions on accessories you think are a must? I'll be adding an OEM roof and the 12V bed accessories port. I'll add aftermarket front and rear windshields. I've been doing some searching, and it seems pretty simple to add a reverse light. I don't see an OEM option though.
Any I've been around always benefitted from either skid plates or at the very least CV joint protectors.

This thing came pretty much tricked out. Front n back windshields, winch, gun racks.
IMG_0566.jpeg

This thing came pretty much tricked out. Front n back windshields, winch, gun racks.
View attachment 26121
Which guy rack did you get? My dad has one in the front seat middle. I'm not a fan as it constantly bounces around, and the reviews on the new one stink. I have an overhead one from my current Ranger. It's too low on a midsized, and I constantly hit my head. I have a Kolpin Gunboot as well. It feels like the guns bounce around it a fair amount too. Fine for a shotgun, but scoped things make me nervous.

I view 2" wheel spacers as a must have option, they really help rollover stability ,and get the wheels further out from the plastic to help protect it from rocks and trees without sacrificing much in steering radius and smoothness. I have a link here for the ones that I got for $99

Mine isn't a Polaris, but as far as accessories go, I got mine with a windshield, roof and front winch. I'm glad I got all of them. I then built my own bracket and installed a bed winch so I can winch deer into the bed of the ATV for recovery. I also made a bracket so I could keep a plastic tool box in the bed for supplies that stays in the bed when I tilt it to load deer.

I have nothing fancy on mine. I just got the gun rack parts that install individual on the roll bars spaced how you want them.

Does anyone know if/when Polaris runs their best sales on accessories? I'll probably pick up doors for the Ranger.

They are running $2,000 off of Rangers right now, might be time to check.

G
That sale is on the 2023 models. I saw $300 off $2500 for accessories a few weeks ago, but that didn't get me particularly excited.

Koplin Ratcheting Rhino Grips from Amazon for my pole saw or maybe a shotgun. Existing holes, easy no drill attachment

20231010_204746.jpg

20231010_204719.jpg

Have any problems with water and mud with them mounted there? I was a bit worried about that, so I got the ones that install on the rollbar and hang down. I've got a roof and windshield so they stay dry, even in the rain.
The holders are mostly for my pole saw when trimming trails, something that I do a lot of, and I build my woods roads with good drainage in mind. Also, I try to keep my ATV's out of the mud right after a rain. It's so much less damage to my roads, a lot less mud slinging, and a lot cleaner equipment. I have my people trained not to ride right after a rain, or take the golf cart if it's absolutely necessary 🤔

The holders are mostly for my pole saw when trimming trails, something that I do a lot of, and I build my woods roads with good drainage in mind. Also, I try to keep my ATV's out of the mud right after a rain. It's so much less damage to my roads, a lot less mud slinging, and a lot cleaner equipment. I have my people trained not to ride right after a rain, or take the golf cart if it's absolutely necessary 🤔
I like the ones that fit in the Polaris bed holes. I found an open box set of these on Amazon last year for a good price.

I like the ones that fit in the Polaris bed holes. I found an open box set of these on Amazon last year for a good price.
I'm getting some of those too. And two for behind the back window crosswise above the dump bed.

Back