Homemade ozone closet

snowracerh

Wanted to share this homeade ozone unit i put together for less than $100. Works great!
f4498e140ad65334fdb3097907503b1b.jpg
1ec2e3a56e27e7d84ac70c83e53be5aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've used tubs in the past but now I just use garbage bags. Clothes that I need for the conditions of the day go from the dry-line to the garbage bag and then I stick the hose from my O2 unit in the bag. I fluff it a couple times to dispense the O2 while the machine runs. What I like about that method is the bag goes right to my truck, and then I'm off to the parking area to get dressed. The bags take a lot less space in the truck and I use them to stuff contaminated clothes after the hunt. So each time I treat my clothes, I'm also refreshing the bag.
Bags are also nice for short-term seat covers. I don't like showering at home and then sitting on an upholstered truck seat on the 15 min drive to the hunt. I'm sure my seats would stink to a deer's nose. No sense sitting a clean body on a dirty seat.

I bought these a couple weeks ago. $70 shipped to my door. Hopefully it works. I have used the ozone machine and it definitely puts out some ozone.

6e04b6a34caca2f9f14fa8f1fccf5291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back