Does the doe look concerned to you? ;)

JFH

ef3125f12eff832aa02848e941aafeaa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Deer Hunter Forum

Yea I really was staring at the clover, looks awesome. I have numerous pics of coyotes and bear walking within yards of adult deer. They pay little attention to them as I think they can tell when they are on the hunt. Studies show bear take more fawn than coyote and I agree with that. Only thing I've seen to aggravate a bear other than hunters was a skunk I got on video giving one a good spray, he didn't like it at all but learned his lesson.

Yea I really was staring at the clover, looks awesome. I have numerous pics of coyotes and bear walking within yards of adult deer. They pay little attention to them as I think they can tell when they are on the hunt. Studies show bear take more fawn than coyote and I agree with that. Only thing I've seen to aggravate a bear other than hunters was a skunk I got on video giving one a good spray, he didn't like it at all but learned his lesson.

Can you post that video? Sounds hilarious.

Nope - she has that looks of.....Excuse me! I'm trying to eat here.....Ummmmhhhmmmmm, you better just stay over there, you just keep on truck'n tubby......

That tail isn't even up from what I can tell.....no worries!!!!

Nope - she has that looks of.....Excuse me! I'm trying to eat here.....Ummmmhhhmmmmm, you better just stay over there, you just keep on truck'n tubby......

That tail isn't even up from what I can tell.....no worries!!!!

She seems to know she's faster than any bear!

Back