Disc size?

image.jpeg
I agree - if I could afford the drill. :D
I think that's the limiting factor for a lot of us. Eight to ten thousand dollars is hard to justify, although it would make some of my planting so much easier. I know you can buy used ones cheaper, but as I know very little about them, I probably wouldn't. I currently use a Kubota M5700 and a 6' Land Pride disc for all my planting. That's about 9 acres of annuals (spring and fall), on three different properties. I raise good crops, but I could save time with a drill.

Last edited:
Farmall super c tractor 24hp(?) with a 5 ft tow behind disc. Got it loaded down with 4 80lb dumbbells and several 50 lb plates. Finally found a good use for that workout equipment !!!

Farmall super c tractor 24hp(?) with a 5 ft tow behind disc. Got it loaded down with 4 80lb dumbbells and several 50 lb plates. Finally found a good use for that workout equipment !!!
Lots of memories of Farmall C days in the fields. Dependable equipment at a reasonable price!

Lots of memories of Farmall C days in the fields. Dependable equipment at a reasonable price!
My 54 super c is an absolute workhorse. It just goes and goes and goes! Lol. It mows my 5 acres of lawn. York rakes my mess of a driveway,and does all my foodplot work. She's definitely no parade queen

Back