Decal/Sticker for Deer Hunter Forum?

PM me your addresses and I will get them out.looks like I have at least enough to do everyone thats asked so far

If anyone hasn't given me their address I will need it to send them out.I have a few left as their was actually 13-14 in package.I don't have Morris or Bowkl

If anyone hasn't given me their address I will need it to send them out.I have a few left as their was actually 13-14 in package.I don't have Morris or Bowkl

Got mine in the mail today, it looks really good! Thanks again!

Looks great!

5ed47feab1f5b26577634bfd7e4b6837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived and it is awesome. They turned out great.

How do we start mass producing them without it being a pain in the neck? I don't want any forum member responsible for buying/distributing these on a large scale. There's got to be a way to have a third party vendor take care of these.

just keep in mind the more hands that touch them in the process the more the cost goes up. I would suggest setting up some form of order form - that way you only buy what you need so you don't have a mountain of them sitting someplace with someones money wrapped up in them. Simply order them quarterly or the like and distribute then. Or see if the manufacturer can make them available on a website or something. As some of us want them I don't see them being in significant demand once the initial wave comes thru (just my opinion).

Just for the record - I have still not seen anyone list what they cost. I would like one as long as the cost is reasonable. I don't mind if someone makes a little bit for their involvement in the ordering and distributing either - it takes time and I would not expect someone to do it for free.

Back