Decal/Sticker for Deer Hunter Forum?

Not sure about that bud. I am turning them over to the forum owners so they will make the call on that.
ywT4VWBm.jpg
[/IMG]
ywT4VWBm.jpg

I personally love donating profits to charity, and think that it also drives folks wanting to buy our stuff.

What charities do you guys think would best represent this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

I would think something like wounder warrior, national shooting sports foundation, sportsmen's alliance, hunt of a lifetime or something like that. Something that combines our collective love of hunting and the outdoors with those that may be less fortunate like kids or our vets?

Just some suggestions on my part - I have no info on them, just some that came to mind.

Sounds great guys, I'll take half dozen and can send you some old ones from another forum for free. Seems they are considered contaminated waste and the landfill won't accept them. Go fig.

Sounds great guys, I'll take half dozen and can send you some old ones from another forum for free. Seems they are considered contaminated waste and the landfill won't accept them. Go fig.
I had an idea for my own sticker, but it was more an "anti" type sticker with a little boy looking over his shoulder (you know the type) and figured it MAY NOT reflect the views of all members here......:D

I may still look into what it takes to get me one made!!!!

And by volunteer he means: person who is willing to act as a sticker distributor. Would anyone be willing to take that project on?

stonewall had 10 made so it looks like this batch is spoken for,I will get them out as soon as I receive them

Whats you email address? Cant seem to pm you on here.

I had an idea for my own sticker, but it was more an "anti" type sticker with a little boy looking over his shoulder (you know the type) and figured it MAY NOT reflect the views of all members here......:D

I may still look into what it takes to get me one made!!!!

Back