Bull Pen, Mandy Hollow and Cari's Corner

Farmlogs says we got a little rain on Sunday.

flrain.JPG
And I have "boots on the ground" verification. Alan was bow hunting Sunday morning, texted me that he had does and spike all around him and he was about to get wet. Said it rained slowly for about an hour. My Mom emailed Sunday afternoon that her gauge was above 3/4 inch and still raining. That 3/4 would correspond with the 0.37 Home above, so maybe Farmlogs is conservative.

Maybe it will help these fields take off

pxnH3PS.jpg

MqIdisu.jpg

Last edited:
Farmlogs says we got a little rain on Sunday.

View attachment 3997
And I have "boots on the ground" verification. Alan was bow hunting Sunday morning, texted me that he had does and spike all around him and he was about to get wet. Said it rained slowly for about an hour. My Mom emailed Sunday afternoon that her gauge was above 3/4 inch and still raining. That 3/4 would correspond with the 0.37 Home above, so maybe Farmlogs is conservative.
Congrats on the rain! they say we "might" get a 30% chance of light rain tomorrow afternoon. Whatever happened to real rains that just did slow soakers all day and such?

Congrats on the rain! they say we "might" get a 30% chance of light rain tomorrow afternoon. Whatever happened to real rains that just did slow soakers all day and such?
Haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Glad you got some moisture Lak!

Nice to see some green! Goldenrod is beautiful but I have so much of it I definitely take it for granted.

Rut Roh You just never know what picture you will get from the cell camera.
Last night we got what appears to be a small pig, but just one picture so not so sure.

maybepig.JPG

And then about 6:30am this morning we get this interesting picture! Weird outfit

PICT4751-100-4751.JPG

I have the cattle farmer checking on it

Glad to see some green in your plots. No measurable rain here since early September. None in the forecast this week. Looks promising on 15 day forecast for next week. Never have I seen it this dry for so long this time of year. Plots are a beautiful earth tone color as of now.

Glad to see some green in your plots. No measurable rain here since early September. None in the forecast this week. Looks promising on 15 day forecast for next week. Never have I seen it this dry for so long this time of year. Plots are a beautiful earth tone color as of now.

Really a crazy year. Must be an election year. We need to "Make the South Wet Again"
The neighborhood bucks made an appearance for second night in a row. That is good!

m3.JPG
m2.JPG

m1.JPG

Really a crazy year. Must be an election year. We need to "Make the South Wet Again"
The neighborhood bucks made an appearance for second night in a row. That is good!

Walked in to vote this morning and announced, "I'm ready to go drain the swamp in DC today! Who is with me?"

Just trying to get you some water to you guys in the southland! LOL

Walked in to vote this morning and announced, "I'm ready to go drain the swamp in DC today! Who is with me?"

Send some of that drained swamp water go Georgia! Never have I seen it so dry this time of year. It's brutal.

I am afraid if we used DC swamp water my food plots would be over budget, late, slow growth and I would not be able to read the contents of the seed bag before I planted it!

Back